EPCC services that fulfill the client needs by utilizing technologies and products from around the globe
Our EPCC business has facilitated the expansion of power generation systems both in Japan and abroad, ranging from industrial thermal power plant systems that are the main energy source for industrial plants and those for power companies, independent power producers (IPP), and power producers and suppliers (PPS). We offer solutions tailored to our clients' diverse needs by leveraging our world-leading engineering prowess, the combined capability of the Toshiba Group for global procurement, and the expertise cultivated through various construction projects.
Overseas Thermal Power Plant Systems
Through close coordination with our overseas local subsidiaries, we have expanded our EPCC business for small- to mid-size combined-cycle and coal-fired thermal power plants in Southeast Asia, India, Africa, and elsewhere. Our excellent track record for highest-quality construction has been highly acclaimed by our clients.
Domestic Thermal Power Plant Systems
We are engaged in EPCC business for commercial power plants for domestic steel manufacturers, paper manufacturers, chemical plants, and IPP and PPS thermal power plants. We also provide installation, construction, commissioning, calibration, and maintenance services for power equipment as a member of the Toshiba Group.
- Key Points
- We make the best use of TIET (TPSC Integrated Engineering Tools), an integrated engineering tool for EPCC projects developed in-house. We also use a common server for concurrent engineering* to connect our headquarters, overseas offices, and construction sites around the world.
- TIET was awarded the PACE ZENITH AWARD 2015 in the Power and Energy Management category in June 2015.
- By using our unique T-PRIDE (TPSC Project Integrated Drive Engine) project management system, we organically compare plans and results in terms of costs, schedules, and resources, and appropriately control estimated completion dates in order to satisfy the client requirements for the quality of costs and delivery times.
Concurrent engineering: Parallelization of engineering tasks at, and synchronization and sharing of data across, multiple overseas offices to improve engineering quality and reduce lead time.
- Major Projects Completed
- JFE Steel Corporation: EPC project for low-BTU gas-fired combined thermal power generation facilities at Chiba Western Power Plant [Chiba]
- Erex Co., Ltd: STG Installation of biomass power generation facilities in the Saeki region [Oita]
- Mitsubishi Corporation:
Minergy Power Corporation: Construction of Balingasag Coal-Fired Thermal Power Plant [Philippines]
- Sumitomo Corporation:
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand: BOP supplied and overall installation work for a combined thermal power plant in North Bangkok [Thailand]