Personal Data Protection Policy
Toshiba Plant Systems & Services Corporation ("The Company") that is engaged in the building of a foundation that supports industry and society, in accordance with its Basic Commitment and Standards of Conduct, engages in business activities that contribute to society, while endeavoring to earn the trust of and meet the expectations of all customers.
The Company protects personal data obtained from its customers in the course of business activities appropriately in accordance with the following Basic Policy, recognizing that personal data is an important asset of each customer.
- 1.The Company strictly observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations.
- 2.The Company strives to maintain and continually improves a personal data protection management system.
- 3.The Company utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated. The Company does not disclose or provide personal data to third parties except when there is an agreement or except when there is a legitimate reason.
- 4.The Company strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data or the leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
- 5.The Company responds to inquiries and complaints concerning personal data or requests for disclosure of personal data sincerely and without delay.
Date of enactment: January 1,2004
Date of revision: June 20, 2019