- Invested in SIGMA POWER Ariake Corporation (Entered into the power generation business)
- Founded Vegenova Co., Ltd. (Entered into the plant factory business, etc.)
- Established the Plant Digitization Office (the current Power Digital Transformation Office) to promote the digitization business for power plants and general industrial plants
- Achieved record sales and profit
- Established the Power Project Promotion Office responsible for assessing power generation projects
- Revision of the Management Vision
- Stock price exceeded 2,000 yen
- Independent participation in POWER GEN ASIA 2017
- Excellent Construction Award received from the Enterprise Bureau of the Kanagawa Prefectural Government for two consecutive years
- Management vision formulated
- Compliance with all the 73 principles of Corporate Governance Code of Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Publication of CSR reports started
- Contract for a combined-cycle thermal power plant in Africa, the first such project in Africa for Toshiba Plant Systems & Services
- Net sales reached 200 billion yen.
- TPSC Philippines Corporation established in Manila as the 8th overseas subsidiary
- TIET integrated engineering system developed by TPSC won Australia's Process & Control Engineering (PACE) top award for 2015.
- Construction of Toshiba Group's first-ever by-product gas-fired combined cycle power plant completed
- 10th anniversary of the merger and establishment of Toshiba Plant Systems & Services
- TPSC (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. established in Hanoi as the 7th overseas subsidiary
- Solar photovoltaic power generation research lab opened in Oyama-cho, Sunto-gun, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Four orders for thermal EPC projects simultaneously received in Thailand
- Construction of a factory of a Japanese company was completed in Southeast Asia as part of the support provided as an EPC contractor to Japanese companies developing business overseas.
- Order received for Japan's largest mega-solar photovoltaic power generation facility "Tahara Solar No.1 and No.2 Plants" (total output of 80.9 MW)
- The Amata Nakorn project in Thailand, TPSC's first full EPC contract for a thermal power plant, completed
- Increasing number of orders received for industrial solar photovoltaic power generation systems
- Committed to reconstruction work in the areas affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake centering on the Tohoku region, including recovery of power generation systems, securing of emergency power supplies, recovery of railway/airport systems, and recovery of factory systems.