The basic plant construction flow can be broken down into E (engineering), P (procurement), and C (construction & commissioning).
Design plans and proposals promoting the best interest of clients' needs (basic and detailed engineering)
- System concept designs are created according to clients' concepts. For example, system viability is assessed from the viewpoints of the environment and profitability.
- Basic and Detailed Design
- Upon completion of basic design, system requirements documents are written, including process design, equipment structure, and equipment arrangement; proposals for the basic system structure are developed; and then overall costs are calculated.
At the detailed design stage, the requirements for more specific process feasibility and basic equipment design (for machinery, piping, electricity, instrumentation, and control) are decided together with the operation, maintenance, and safety requirements.
Global procurement with appropriate pricing and quality
The focus of procurement is on purchasing optimal equipment and materials from all over the world according to a clientfs specifications, budget, and delivery requirements and on ensuring that they are delivered to the specified sites on time.
Procurement has a significant impact on the progress and profitability of a project. We pride ourselves as procurement professionals versed not only in delivery inspection but also in transportation planning, customs, and coordination with local governments.
Adopting optimal construction quality and technology according to the delivery requirements
- Construction encompasses the entire process of assembling turbine generators and other heavy machines, installing equipment, piping, and wiring, and erecting buildings. Superior construction management skills are required to complete a project on time and within budget while satisfying a client's performance and quality requirements.
We provide a full range of services for overseas plant construction, ranging from the selection of local constructors to construction management.
- Commissioning is carried out to make final adjustments and ensure compliance with the performance requirements before a plant is handed over to the client.
The handover of a plant consisting of multiple facilities is carried out after all the equipment, systems, and functions are exhaustively tested to verify that the plant delivers the expected performance.
Supporting the growth of society by closely coordinating
with various partners